Sunday, April 15, 2012

Fisher's story

Fisher was purchased as a cute puppy and the family had no idea what was required in raising a puppy. Fisher is now 5 months old and his family called one of the CA kill shelters trying to figure out how to "drop him off". The shelter contacted one of NR's california volunteers and New Rattitude found a foster spot for him, which is us! I cannot believe he is 5 mo old. He is a super good boy, very mellow around the house and kids. My son plays with him and Fisher loves it, but when they are done Fisher finds a bone to chew on and calms down. I am also amazed that given we have kids toys in baskets, or occasionally on the floor (okay more that occasionally), Fisher doesn't try to eat them or even pick them up. What a good boy!!

My son carries him around and Fisher loves it!

Beautiful boy!

Any of course my daughter will entice him with bones or food. Fisher is quickly learning who to play with and who will give him treats!